Table of contents
- Introduction to PR (Public Relations)
- What is public relations (What is PR meaning)?
- What is free publicity?
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- 7 reasons why your Public Relations efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money
- Finding journalists & networking
- How to find publications to pitch to
- What news outlets look for:
- Can’t come up with a good story?
- 3 signs you’re sabotaging your Social, Marketing and PR strategy
- 5 Signs You Need A New PR Strategy
- How to promote your business or blog better in the new year
- Winning ways to get people talking about your new product
- Build a successful brand with brand ambassadors
- Introvert? This is the best way to feel less awkward promoting your business
- The Ultimate List 40 ways to promote your content: Free Guide Content Promotion Tools
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- Common PR myths that are NOT true
- Clever ways to promote your business that the competition hasn’t thought of
- Create a buzz around your business
Estimated reading time: 29 minutes
A business strategy does not work if people don’t know you exist
When I first started working for myself I fell completely in love with PR for my business. Let’s be honest guys. A business strategy does not work if people don’t know you exist. I worked in PR & Communications and learned everything there is. I now help entrepreneurs and creators like you to benefit from PR and especially FREE publicity to make the most out of your business.
If nobody know you exist, is it really worth it? Will you be making any sales? Will you feel like a successful entrepreneur? I leave the answer up to you, but if you’ve been struggling with making sales or getting new clients, read this!