Well, 2020/2021 has been pretty crazy. I probably don’t have to say anything else. We’re all in this together. If you’re interested in staying updated on The 2023 Teachable Summit and free tickets and bonuses sign up here:
But if you’re anything like me, you wanted to utilize the quarantine and come out of it as an all-new you. You’d work out, build a (side) business, keep up with industry trends, and teach yourself an all-new skill set.
Well, I didn’t. I was overwhelmed, to say the least. I went on with my usual routine, but didn’t overdo anything else except low-key freakout on a daily basis.
(Oh, btw I DID start a new business, but more on that later)
And now it’s September – which is usually my most productive month of the year, and it’s time to go back to normal as much as possible. I’ve had over 6 months to adjust to this whole COVID-19 situation. It’s time to get dressed and focus on growth – personally & in business.
With more people at home than ever before, online learning has gone mainstream—and it’s incredible to witness. Online courses have changed my business and my life, giving me more freedom to do (and teach!) what I love.
Have you ever considered offering online courses or coaching?
Since 2015, more than 100,000 creators have sold over $500 million in courses and coaching on Teachable. But half of that—$250 million—was in the last year. I wasn’t lying when I said we’re going mainstream.
If you’ve ever thought about turning your expertise into online courses or coaching, now is the time to do it.
And here’s a great way to learn how: Teachable’s Share What You Know summit.
Read all about last year’s Summit (With Gary Vee!) here:
Throughout more than 25 hours of LIVE presentations, demos, workshops, and discussions, you’ll learn best practices for:
- Creating your course/coaching content
- Building and branding your site
- Growing your email list
- Driving sales
- Diversifying and scaling your offerings
- Overcoming self-doubt and “imposter syndrome”
And because it’s interactive, you can ask many of our experts about anything else you want to know.
This event is for you if…
- You’ve enough of the whole COVID-19 overwhelm and are ready to focus back on your own business or side-biz goals and meet new inspiring people.
- You’d like to turn your hard-earned knowledge into an income stream
- You’ve ever wondered if you have the skills to teach an online course
- You’re taking your offline business online
- You’re looking to earn more income from your “side hustle”
- You want to extend your reach and influence by sharing what you know
- You’re a coach, trainer, consultant, freelancer, or influencer seeking new revenue opportunities
See the full schedule at summit.teachable.com
Registration also gives you:
- The Share & Scale bundle, a vault of useful Teachable video tutorials, plus tools and services to boost your business
- Access to Night School, a nightly program of workshops targeting your toughest challenges
This is the first step to join the thousands of people who have started making money through online courses! By registering, you’ll also be entitled to special bonuses when you buy a Teachable plan (The normal price starts at $29 – if you create an online course and sell one you’d probably make that back, imagine getting a discount on the monthly price!)
See the site for details: summit.teachable.com