I’m always annoyed because I wanna know it all. I wanna do it all, I wanna know it all. I know it’s impossible, but I’m a news junkie and I love reading articles online. I don’t always have time, but when I have, I’d like to share my random or interesting finds with you. Here’s the first one, after catching up of a weekend full festivallin‘:
- Remember Bitcoin? Blockchain is the next big hype. Blockchain Startup Raises $2 Million for Intellectual Property Solution
- Here’s what nobody tells you when you agree to write a book: Here’s a rundown of the various social media time commitments expected of me by the publisher in the time leading up to the book’s release.
- Can Facebook Authorship help you build your personal brand? (As a writer/blogger?)
- I once tried to cheat sleep, and for a year I succeeded.
- The dangers of Disney’s film about Charles Darwin.
- How to make your big mark in the world with six essential steps.
- Last weekend I was at a festival and saw Patti Smith perform. Unfortunately for me I was not at Glastonbury the day after, where she performed with… the Dalai Lama (!).
- Apple also removes games from the app store that show the conferderation flag. Yes.
- Lessons learned from Alt Summit (A Blog Conference)
- Designer Alexander Wang is already celebrating his namesake brand’s 10-year anniversary. The brand announced on Thursday that it’s celebrating the monumental anniversary by reissuing 10 runway pieces from the past 10 years.
- Tumblr have just opened a wormhole of next-level internet binging. It’s Tumblr TV and it’s essentially every GIF ever, one after another after another after another.
- Can Greece still avoid Grexit?
Photo taken by me, at Cafe Madame Frou Frou in Sydney.