*This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission at no cost to you.
Please read my disclosure for more info.
Scary movies I’m watching this Halloween season ??
Catching up on:
- Slender Man, I was too chicken to see this one in the cinema but I’m brave enough to watch it at home.
- Halloween 2018
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web
- The Possession of Hannah Grace
And maybe give Netflix’ The Haunting of Hill House a chance but it seemed very slow.
Some 90’s classics I always LOVE:
- Scream (all three)
- I know what you did last summer
- Halloween H20
- Urban Legend
And some recommendations for you of scary (or just tense) films I’ve seen this year:
- Temple ? This one is SO good! It’s filmed in Japan and although they don’t speak Japanese all the time, if you’ve ever seen a Japanese thriller and loved it (SOO scary) go see this one its on Netflix!
- Hush ? one of the most realistic and scariest film I’ve ever seen.
- The Strangers 2
- Den Skyldige
- The Nun
- and lastly I also quite liked the Spanish movies REC and REC 2 (and maybe 3 and 4 I don’t remember these films are from 10 years ago but I still recommend them to people that love the genre haha)
If you’ve any recommendations for me, let me know!
You might also like to read: